Conversation with a Priest; Swami and Feminist

Swamiji:- There is neither death nor birth, neither a bound nor a struggling soul- this is the ultimate truth.
Feminist:- An interesting thought!
Swamiji:- Mira, what did you think of your readings of  the book.
Feminist:- Frankly, Swami, I'm very attracted to his teaching.
But I found it too disturbing.
Swamiji:- Is it because of this statement, "For all beings a human birth is difficult to obtain, more so is a male body; rarer than that is ..."
Feminist:- I know it goes on. But I won't bother to finish it.
Swamiji:- But you must, child.
That's the crucial bit, about how liberation is reached.
Feminist:- But I'm not going to.
The point as far as I'm concerned is, what do you do with a women and one who will never be a upper cast?
What happens to her knowledge? Is she just mere pollution?
Swamiji:- I told you, Mira. Here, come and sit down.
The male-female part was just a consequence of ...
Feminist:- You mean people don't think like that now?
Of course, They do!