Conversation in an Interview; Manager for a Restaurant

Prasad:- Ranjith, where do you live?
Ranjith:- I am living at Thana.
Prasad:- How many years is it since you have taken your degree?
Ranjith:- I am sorry to state that three full years have gone by after passing the examination.
Prasad:- What were you doing all these years?.
Ranjith:- I was hunting for a job applying for several posts and answering almost all tests for the last three years continously.
Prasad:- It is a wonder that you didn't get a selection till now. When I passed the 10th Standard, I discontinued studies and started a restaurant. Now there are about two dozen emplyees under me.
Ranjith:- That is well. You are lucky man.
Prasad:- I am in need of a faithiful and capable manager in my place and I'm ready to pay $250 besides free boarding and lodging. If you have no objection I'm ready to appoint you today itself.
Ranjith:- Thank god. I have none to consult and nothing to think. I'm ready to accept your kind offer.